PERSONAL INFORMATION POWER FULL BIRTH GATHERS
The information we receive from you helps us personalize and continually improve your Power Full Birth experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as sending you communication, customizing your Power Full Birth experience, improving our customer service, and communicating with you.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Your personal information will never be used or sold to any third party and will be kept confidential and private by Power Full Birth.
CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
Minors: Minors (anyone under the age of 18) are not eligible to pay for Power Full Birth's services and we ask that minors do not submit credit card information. Power Full Birth is not responsible for a minor’s use of their parent’s credit card. Minors are, however, still eligible to receive services from Power Full Birth.
Incorrect or Fraudulent Information: A credit card transaction may be canceled by Power Full Birth if we reasonably determine that the order information you provided is incorrect or fraudulent, or if we reasonably believe the credit card utilized is from an unauthorized party.
Power Full Birth believes in your privacy and we have created easy steps for you to limit or control the way Power Full Birth communicates with you and shares your information:
Promotional emails: If you do not wish to receive promotional emails from Power Full Birth such as our newsletters, please follow the instructions at the end of emails you receive from us. From these emails you can ‘unsubscribe’.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CLASSES, COACHING, MEDITATIONS AND ONLINE POSTS OR VIDEOS
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND RELEASE
• The birth work of Power Full Birth is not a medical treatment and Participation should not be viewed as a substitute for proper medical, psychological or physical care provided by the undersigned’s physician or medical professional.
• The activities and exercises taught in these products may not be appropriate for everyone and could be harmful to the voluntary user depending upon her past history of health problems. Furthermore, the voluntary user has discussed the activities related to pregnancy, labor and postpartum coaching and their appropriateness for her with her own health care professional.
• Power Full Birth makes no claim as to any medical, physiological, or psychological purpose, effect or outcome in connection with Participation.
• The user’s Participation is of her own volition and warrants and represents to Power Full Birth that she does not have any mental, physical, or emotional conditions which would hinder Participation.
• In permitting the user to undertake Participation, Power Full Birth, its owners, affiliates and employees are relying upon the user’s assumption of the risks associated with Participation and the user’s willingness to release them from any and all claims or damages arising therefrom.
NOW THEREFORE, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the user agrees to accept and assume any and all risks to her health and well being, including any risk of bodily injury or harm, that may arise from Participation whether such risks have been disclosed or not, and does hereby fully release and forever discharge Power Full Birth, its owners, successors, affiliates, assigns, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, liabilities, losses, damages, claims or expenses whatsoever, in law or in equity, for negligence, battery or otherwise, which the user now has or may hereafter have arising in any way out of the user’s Participation, including, but not limited to, participation in physical, psychological or emotional activities included in the pregnancy, labor or postpartum coaching.
The user states that she/he has read this acknowledgement and release, that she/he understands the terms contained in it and that she/he has freely and voluntarily executed the same and intends to be bounds by its terms.